READ RULES 2.00, 7.08D, 7.10, 5.11, 8.01E
THINGS YOU MUST REMEMBER Rules 2.00, 7.08 D, and 7.10
1. The ball must be alive when making an appeal.
2. If time out is called during the appeal, the ball must
be put back into play.
3. An appeal must be made before the next pitch, any play
or attempted play.
4. The ball is alive and runner or runners can advance at
their own risk.
5.The player or
base can be tagged on an appeal.
state the runner or runners are in violation.
7. An appeal is not to be interpreted
as a play or an attempted play.
PUTTING THE BALL INTO PLAY RULE 5.11
1. Pitcher must have ball and be ready to pitch.
2. The plate umpire will signal the ball in play.
PITCHER BECOMING AN INFIELDER RULE 8.01E
When the pitcher removes the pivot foot from contact with the pitchers plate by
stepping backward with that foot, that pitcher thereby becomes an infielder.